APS : Friday, 07 June 2019
ALGIERS-Algeria has “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated last Wednesday on policemen in southern Arish in Egypt.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist perpetrated on police forces on Wednesday in southern Arish, in the Arab Republic of Egypt., and we pay tribute to the memory of the victims of this abject terrorist act,” Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We also offer our heartfelt condolences to the families of victims and assure our solidarity with the brotherly Egyptian government and people,” stressed Benali Cherif.
Commenting the attack, the Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson said that “Algeria supports the Arab Republic of Egypt in the face of these recurrent terrorist attacks and hopes that Egypt will address this scourge and will emerge unscathed from its impact by taking up the major challenges it faces in various areas.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization