APS : Sunday, 26 May 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack on a Niger’s Army convoy on Saturday, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Sunday.
“We strongly condemn the deadly terrorist attack that targeted yesterday, Saturday 25 May 2019, a Nigerian Army convoy escorting the evacuating inhabitants of a village in Borno State, in Nigeria’ centre,” Benali Cherif told APS in a statement.
“We believe that such acts of terror committed by heinous and blind terrorism cannot undermine the determination of Nigeria, Africa and the international community to continue fighting the scourge.”
“We extend our sincere condolences to the families of the civilian and military victims of this dastardly terrorist attack and express our solidarity with our brothers, the Nigerian government and people, as we wish a speedy recovery for the wounded,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار