APS : Friday, 10 January 2020
Algiers6 Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack on the camp of the United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA) in the region of Kidal,
said spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif Friday in Algiers.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack which targeted on Thursday 9 January the camp of the United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA) in Tessalit, in the region of Kidal, North-east of Mali, leaving several injured among the soldiers of the UN mission,” said Benali Cherif.
“While expressing our full compassion with the injured Chadian peacekeepers in this attack, we assure MINUSMA and brotherly Chadian government and people of our full solidarity,” added the ministry’s spokesman.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart