APS : Saturday, 30 December 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria on Saturday has strongly condemned the “bloody terrorist attack” which has been committed Friday against Mar Mina Church in the southern Cairo neighborhood of Helwan,
said the Foreign Ministry’s spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack on the Mar Mina Church in Helwan, south of Cairo and which left many Egyptians dead and injured,” Abdelaziz Benali Cherif said in a statement to APS, expressing Algeria’s “entire solidarity with this sister country.”
“This execrable criminal act once again reveals the dreadful and inhuman face of terrorism that does not hesitate to target places of worship and sacred places, and gives no respect for the sacredness of religious festivals and human beings,” he added, noting that it continues to “kill people and terrorize peaceful citizens.”
“While expressing our full solidarity with the Egyptian government and people, our sincere condolences to the relatives of the victims, as well as our sympathy for the families of the wounded, we have full confidence in the capacity of this country and its armed forces to strongly respond to terrorism and its criminal acts,” concluded the spokesman.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony