APS : Monday, 31 October 2022
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that targeted Burkina Faso’s armed forces in the country’s east on Saturday, causing several casualties,
the ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said Monday in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attack perpetrated on 29 October 2022, against the armed forces of Burkina Forces in the south of Fada N’Gourma, in the east of the country, leaving several casualties,” the statement said.
“In this painful moment, Algeria extends its sincere condolences to the bereaved families, wishing a speedy recovery to the injured and reiterating its full solidarity and compassion with the government and people of Burkina Faso,” the statement said.
“In the face of these repeated attacks, Algeria stresses the need to mobilize all resources and coordinate efforts at the regional and international levels, to get rid of this scourge that threatens security, stability and development of the countries of the region,” the statement concluded.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation