APS : Monday, 02 January 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned, through the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the terrorist attacks in Iraq, including that perpetrated Monday morning in Sadr City, a district in the northeast of the capital, Baghdad.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister