APS : Monday, 02 January 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned, through the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the terrorist attacks in Iraq, including that perpetrated Monday morning in Sadr City, a district in the northeast of the capital, Baghdad.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation