APS: Tuesday, 11 August 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that targeted civilians in the South of Niger, expressing its full solidarity with this country, people and government, said Monday a communiqué of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied