APS : Friday, 25 November 2016
ALGIERS – Algeria has “strongly” condemned the “despicable” terrorist attack committed on Thursday in the Chomali village, 120km southeast Of Iraqi capital, Baghdad, killing 70 and injuring several others, said the Foreign Ministry in a release.
“This heinous attack on innocent people confirms once again the cruelty and barbarity of terrorism that goes against all human values and the teachings of our holy religion,” the source said.
“Algeria expresses its total solidarity with the concerned peoples and governments and offers its sincere condolences to the families of the victims,” the Foreign Ministry said.
“Algeria reiterates, once again, its total rejection of terrorism and its determination to continue cooperation at all levels within the international community, with a view to preventing and eliminating this scourge,” the Ministry concluded.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea