APS : Friday, 25 November 2016
ALGIERS – Algeria has “strongly” condemned the “despicable” terrorist attack committed on Thursday in the Chomali village, 120km southeast Of Iraqi capital, Baghdad, killing 70 and injuring several others, said the Foreign Ministry in a release.
“This heinous attack on innocent people confirms once again the cruelty and barbarity of terrorism that goes against all human values and the teachings of our holy religion,” the source said.
“Algeria expresses its total solidarity with the concerned peoples and governments and offers its sincere condolences to the families of the victims,” the Foreign Ministry said.
“Algeria reiterates, once again, its total rejection of terrorism and its determination to continue cooperation at all levels within the international community, with a view to preventing and eliminating this scourge,” the Ministry concluded.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan