APS : Friday, 25 November 2016
ALGIERS – Algeria has “strongly” condemned the “despicable” terrorist attack committed on Thursday in the Chomali village, 120km southeast Of Iraqi capital, Baghdad, killing 70 and injuring several others, said the Foreign Ministry in a release.
“This heinous attack on innocent people confirms once again the cruelty and barbarity of terrorism that goes against all human values and the teachings of our holy religion,” the source said.
“Algeria expresses its total solidarity with the concerned peoples and governments and offers its sincere condolences to the families of the victims,” the Foreign Ministry said.
“Algeria reiterates, once again, its total rejection of terrorism and its determination to continue cooperation at all levels within the international community, with a view to preventing and eliminating this scourge,” the Ministry concluded.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia