APS : Wednesday, 15 May 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attack that targeted Tuesday a patrol of Niger’s Army near the border with Mali, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif,
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack that targeted yesterday, Tuesday 14 May 2019, a patrol of Niger’s Army near the village of Tongo-Tango, Tillaberi, on the border with Mali,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“We commend the sacrifice of Niger’s armed forces troops who were killed while on duty, in the service of their country, and extend our sincere condolences to their families and Niger’s government and people.”
“We remain convinced that such acts of terror, perpetrated by heinous and blind terrorism, cannot undermine the determination of Niger, the other African countries and the international community to face this cross border scourge and fight it until its complete eradication,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs added.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president