APS : Wednesday, 15 May 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attack that targeted Tuesday a patrol of Niger’s Army near the border with Mali, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif,
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack that targeted yesterday, Tuesday 14 May 2019, a patrol of Niger’s Army near the village of Tongo-Tango, Tillaberi, on the border with Mali,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“We commend the sacrifice of Niger’s armed forces troops who were killed while on duty, in the service of their country, and extend our sincere condolences to their families and Niger’s government and people.”
“We remain convinced that such acts of terror, perpetrated by heinous and blind terrorism, cannot undermine the determination of Niger, the other African countries and the international community to face this cross border scourge and fight it until its complete eradication,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs added.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization