APS : Tuesday, 25 December 2018
ALGIERS-Algeria “strongly” condemns the terrorist attack Monday on the village of Sulima Kalama in northeastern Nigeria, Spokesperson of the Foreign Affairs Ministry, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif said Tuesday.
“We condemn strongly the terrorist attack perpetrated on 24 December 2018 on the village of Sulima Kalama, near the municipality of Chibok, northeast of Nigeria,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“We offer our heartfelt condolences to the families of victims and reiterate our solidarity with the government and brotherly people of Nigeria,” he continued.
“We are convinced that despite recurrent destabilization attempts by terrorists in Nigeria, a brotherly country strong with its institutions and social cohesion, is able to address the terrorist threat and thwart destructive plans,” assured Benali Cherif.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony