APS : Tuesday, 25 December 2018
ALGIERS-Algeria “strongly” condemns the terrorist attack Monday on the village of Sulima Kalama in northeastern Nigeria, Spokesperson of the Foreign Affairs Ministry, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif said Tuesday.
“We condemn strongly the terrorist attack perpetrated on 24 December 2018 on the village of Sulima Kalama, near the municipality of Chibok, northeast of Nigeria,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“We offer our heartfelt condolences to the families of victims and reiterate our solidarity with the government and brotherly people of Nigeria,” he continued.
“We are convinced that despite recurrent destabilization attempts by terrorists in Nigeria, a brotherly country strong with its institutions and social cohesion, is able to address the terrorist threat and thwart destructive plans,” assured Benali Cherif.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum