APS : Wednesday, 16 January 2019
ALGIERS – Algeria “strongly” condemns the terror attack which targeted on Tuesday a hotel complex in Nairobi, leaving several dead and many others injured, said Wednesday the Foreign Affairs Ministry’s
spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the terror attack which targeted Tuesday 15 January 2019, a hotel complex in Nairobi,” Benali Cherif said in a statement to APS.
“We extend our sincerest condolences to the families of the victims of this criminal act as we assure the Kenyan government and people of our full solidarity,” he added.
Algeria “remains convinced that the blind and heinous obstinacy of terrorism will never undermine Kenya’s determination to thwart its illfated plans and combat this scourge.”
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation