APS : Wednesday, 16 January 2019
ALGIERS – Algeria “strongly” condemns the terror attack which targeted on Tuesday a hotel complex in Nairobi, leaving several dead and many others injured, said Wednesday the Foreign Affairs Ministry’s
spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the terror attack which targeted Tuesday 15 January 2019, a hotel complex in Nairobi,” Benali Cherif said in a statement to APS.
“We extend our sincerest condolences to the families of the victims of this criminal act as we assure the Kenyan government and people of our full solidarity,” he added.
Algeria “remains convinced that the blind and heinous obstinacy of terrorism will never undermine Kenya’s determination to thwart its illfated plans and combat this scourge.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار