APS : Tuesday, 30 October 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria, through the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Minister, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, has strongly condemned the suicide attack that targeted Monday a police car on Habib Bourguiba Avenue in Tunis,
“We strongly condemn the suicide attack that targeted Monday, 29 October 2018, a police car on Habib Bourguiba Avenue in Tunis,”Benali Cherif told APS.
“We express our sincere sympathy to the families of the injured police officers and citizens, and wishing the injured a speedy recovery.”
“We also express our full solidarity and permanent support to our sister country Tunisia, people and government, in the face of this horrendous scourge,” the spokesman of the Foreign ministry stressed.
While strongly condemning those cowardly terrorist attacks that show that terrorism is desperate to succeed in destabilizing this sister country, Algeria believes that Tunisia, through its strong institutions and the cohesion of its people, is able to meet the challenge and face terrorism, Benali Cherif concluded.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony