APS : Tuesday, 30 October 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria, through the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Minister, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, has strongly condemned the suicide attack that targeted Monday a police car on Habib Bourguiba Avenue in Tunis,
“We strongly condemn the suicide attack that targeted Monday, 29 October 2018, a police car on Habib Bourguiba Avenue in Tunis,”Benali Cherif told APS.
“We express our sincere sympathy to the families of the injured police officers and citizens, and wishing the injured a speedy recovery.”
“We also express our full solidarity and permanent support to our sister country Tunisia, people and government, in the face of this horrendous scourge,” the spokesman of the Foreign ministry stressed.
While strongly condemning those cowardly terrorist attacks that show that terrorism is desperate to succeed in destabilizing this sister country, Algeria believes that Tunisia, through its strong institutions and the cohesion of its people, is able to meet the challenge and face terrorism, Benali Cherif concluded.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied