APS : Saturday, 11 August 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned Israel’s continuous attacks against defenceless Palestinian people and its policy of aggression,
intimidation and killing, targeting even children, women and journalists.
“We strongly condemn Israel’s persistence in its systematic attacks against defenceless Palestinian people and its policy of aggression, intimidation and killing targeting even children, women and journalists,” the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif said in a statement to APS.
“We reiterate our active solidarity and our continuous commitment to supporting Palestine until our Palestinian brothers recover their rights and establish an independent State with al-Quds as its capital,” said Benali Cherif.
“We urge the international community to support Palestinian people, and we call on the UN Security Council to assume its responsibilities to protect Palestinian people and end their suffering,” added the Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina