APS : Saturday, 11 August 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned Israel’s continuous attacks against defenceless Palestinian people and its policy of aggression,
intimidation and killing, targeting even children, women and journalists.
“We strongly condemn Israel’s persistence in its systematic attacks against defenceless Palestinian people and its policy of aggression, intimidation and killing targeting even children, women and journalists,” the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif said in a statement to APS.
“We reiterate our active solidarity and our continuous commitment to supporting Palestine until our Palestinian brothers recover their rights and establish an independent State with al-Quds as its capital,” said Benali Cherif.
“We urge the international community to support Palestinian people, and we call on the UN Security Council to assume its responsibilities to protect Palestinian people and end their suffering,” added the Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony