APS : Sunday, 17 March 2019
ALGIERS – Algeria has a “strongly condemned” the deadly terrorist attack which has been committed Saturday against a base of the Malian army, expressing its “solidarity with the Malian Government and People,
” Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif said Sunday
“We stronlgy condemn the deadly terrorist attack which targeted on March 16th 2019, a base of the Malian army in the country’s central region of Mopti,” added the Foreign Ministry spokesman.
“We extend our condolences to the families of the Malian soldiers who fell while serving their country,” added Benali Cherif.
“We assure of our solidarity the Malian Government and People. We are convinced that these repeated attacks of the terrorist groups against Mali and its legitimate institutions will in no way undermine
the determination of the Malian Government and People to move forward in implementing the national reconciliation and building a strong, just and stable State,” concluded the Foreign Ministry spokesman.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart