APS : Thursday, 13 June 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria on Thursday “strongly” condemned the attack that targeted on Wednesday Abha Airport, South of Saudi Arabia. Algeria expressed “full” solidarity with the kingdom following the attack which left many injured.
“We strongly condemned the attack which targeted on Wednesday 12 June 2019 the Abha airport, south of Saudi Arabia, leaving several injured among civilians. We express our entire solidarity with Saudi Arabia and its people,” said the Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“While expressing our rejection and condemnation of all acts capable of undermining the security of the Kingdom, we call for the combination of all laudable efforts to support the efforts to find a peaceful and inclusive settlement to the crisis which repercussions are escalating and threatening peace and stability throughout the region,” he added.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum