APS : Monday, 12 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the bombing attack targeting Sunday morning the Coptic church in Cairo.
“We strongly condemn the vile terrorist attack which targeted Sunday morning the Coptic church in Egypt’s capital Cairo, leaving several dead among the faithful,” said Sunday evening the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Ben Ali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“This attack reveals once again the hideous face of the bloodthirsty terrorism that Algeria has always called the international community to face globally,” he added.
“While offering the condolences to the victims’ families, we reiterate our full solidarity with the friendly Egyptian government and people in their fight against this phenomenon and reaffirm our unchanging position against terrorism in all its forms,” he concluded.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum