APS : Monday, 12 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the bombing attack targeting Sunday morning the Coptic church in Cairo.
“We strongly condemn the vile terrorist attack which targeted Sunday morning the Coptic church in Egypt’s capital Cairo, leaving several dead among the faithful,” said Sunday evening the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Ben Ali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“This attack reveals once again the hideous face of the bloodthirsty terrorism that Algeria has always called the international community to face globally,” he added.
“While offering the condolences to the victims’ families, we reiterate our full solidarity with the friendly Egyptian government and people in their fight against this phenomenon and reaffirm our unchanging position against terrorism in all its forms,” he concluded.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار