APS : Monday, 13 May 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria strongly condemned Monday, through the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the acts of sabotage against four ships near the territorial waters
of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
“We strongly condemn the acts of sabotage that targeted Sunday 12 May 2019 four ships near the territorial waters of the United Arab Emirates, and denounce those criminal acts which pose a threat to freedom and safety of navigation and maritime transport,” Benali Cherif said.
The official called on “all players at the international level to provide the required conditions and means to prevent such acts and ensure that they would never happen again.
Such acts, he added, “jeopardize freedom of movement and impact regional and international security.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony