APS : WEDNESDAY 18 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria is a “strategic partner” for Italy, chiefly with regard to the stability in the Mediterranean basin,
said Wednesday in Algiers General Secretary of Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Elisabetta Belloni.
In a statement to the press following her meeting with Foreign Ministry’s general secretary, Noureddine Ayadi, Belloni said that “the meeting has been an opportunity to reaffirm that Algeria is a strategic partner for Italy.”
The two countries “have a lot of similarities and a joint interest, notably concerning the stability in the Mediterranean basin.”
“In a globalized world and without borders, Algeria and Italy are called to bolster their collaboration and cooperation, and notably develop their common interests,” she added.
Belloni is on a three-day working visit to Algeria, as part of the regular political consultations between the Algerian and Italian foreign ministries.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia