APS : Wednesday, 08 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria and Spain are “allies and strategic partners,” said Wednesday in Algiers Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation Alfonso Maria Dastis Quecedo.
“Algeria and Spain are allies and strategic partners, both in political and economic terms. I seek to strengthen these relations and build steady working and friendship relations,” Alfonso Dastis Quecedo told the press upon his arrival at Houari-Boumediene International Airport.
The Spanish Foreign minister is on a two-day working visit to Algeria, at the invitation of Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
The visit is part of “the regular political consultations” between Algeria and Spain, in accordance with the Treaty of Friendship, Good Neighbourliness and Cooperation, signed on 8 October 2012.
The two-day visit will be an opportunity for the two sides to discuss means to deepen their political dialogue on issues of common interest and examine cooperation between the two countries, ahead of the 7th Algerian-Spanish High Level Meeting, to take place in Algiers in the course of 2017.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار