APS : Tuesday, 15 January 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria and South Africa signed Monday, in Algiers, a roadmap to boost economic trade and economic cooperation and give a fresh impetus to investment between the two countries.
The document was signed by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and South Africa’s minister of International Relations and Cooperation, Lindiwe Sisulu.
Speaking at the end of the signing ceremony, Messahel said that the roadmap provides for exchange of ministerial visits between the two countries, especially the Trade ministers.
The two countries, he added, agreed on a visit to Algeria by South-Africa’ minister of Trade and Investment in 2019.
The visit will be an opportunity to create an Algerian-South African committee on exchange in investments and trade.
The two sides also agreed to hold a business forum between the operators of the two countries.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune