APS : Thursday, 27 January 2022
ALGIERS-A fourth shipment of foodstuff and anti-Covid vaccine departed Thursday from Boufarik military airbase (province of Blida) to Mali.
The shipment includes 29 tons of foodstuffs delivered aboard a cargo military aircraft belonging to the Algerian Air Force.
One hundred and eight (108) tons of food and 400,000 doses of anti-Covid-19 vaccine were sent via four flights.
Such humanitarian assistance reflects the human dimension of the relations between Algeria and friendly countries, and its unflinching willingness to tighten friendship ties between the Algerian and Mali peoples.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo