APS : MONDAY 11 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and City and its Saudi counterpart on Monday inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on housing, announced the ministry in a communiqué.
The MoU, sealed by the Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and City Kamel Nasri and Saudi Housing Minister Majid bin Abdullah Al-Hogail, “reflects the ties of friendship and cooperation between the two countries, and strengthens the exchange of administrative and technical experience in the field of housing,” said the communiqué released on the Ministry’s Facebook page.
The signing ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Saudi Housing Ministry in the presence of Algeria’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Ahmed Abdessadok, and the Ministry of Housing, Urban Planning and City, in the presence of Ambassador of the Servant of the two Holy Places to Algeria Abdul-Aziz Bin Ibrahim Hamad Al-Omairini.
The MoU also aims to “strengthen bilateral cooperation in housing and create appropriate conditions for the participation of parties and companies in the implementation of housing and infrastructure projects,” said the source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine