APS : Saturday, 07 July 2018
ALGIERS-A business Council between Algerian and Russia will take place in Yekaterinburg (Russia) on the sidelines of the international industrial trade fair INNOPROM 2018 scheduled for 8-12 July,
announced the Ministry of Industry and Mines in a communiqué.
The business Council will be inaugurated by Minister of Industry and Mines Youcef Yousfi with Russia’s Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov, said the source.
Accompanied by a delegation composed of senior executives from the ministry, Yousfi will partake as a guest of honour in the international industrial trade fair INNOPROM 2018, which will bring together the world’s major industrial groups.
On the sidelines of the event, the minister will hold talks with his Russian counterpart and other Russian and foreign officials.
Yousfi will make visits to Russian industrial companies.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied