APS : THURSDAY 07 DECEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- The works of the 24th session of the Ministerial Council of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe opened Thursday,
in Vienna under Austrian chairmanship and with the participation of the 57 State members of the OSCE, and the 11 Asian and Mediterranean partner countries including Algeria, said the ministry of foreign Affairs in a communiqué
On this occasion, the ministers and heads of delegations will mainly broach conflicts in Europe, the issue of migration and the fight against terrorism and radicalization.
The Algerian delegation, led by the Algerian ambassador to Austria, will seize this opportunity “to highlight Algeria’s efforts in the management of the migratory phenomenon and its experience in the fight against terrorism, violent extremism and radicalization,” said the source.
“Algeria will also reiterate its availability to strengthen partnership with the OSCE in the areas of common interest,” said the ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied