APS : Monday, 24 October 2022
ALGIERS- The Speaker of Slovenia’s National Assembly Urska Klakocar Zupancic affirmed, during her meeting Monday, in Ljubljana, with the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Brahim Boughali that Algeria
is “a major partner” for her country, expressing the wish that the relations between the two countries strengthen to become stronger, the Assembly said in a statement.
As part of his official visit to Slovenia, leading a parliamentary delegation on 24-25 October, Boughali was received at the Parliament’s headquarters by the Speaker of Slovenia’s National Assembly Urska Klakocar Zupancic who said she is delighted with this meeting which coincides with the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the independence of Algeria and the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between the two countries,” according to the source.
She underlined that “Algeria is a major partner for Slovenia, hence the need to work for the promotion of the level of the commercial relations between the two countries and the signing of agreements in important sectors, notably energy.”
She said that “the upcoming actions will be in terms of mutual support of the candidates in big bodies, like the United Nations,” adding that this will “strengthen the relations between the two countries, especially as Algeria is very actives in its efforts aimed to resolve the crises in conflict areas.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya