APS : SUNDAY 30 MAY 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Finance Aimene Benabderrahmane and the Libyan minister of Economy and Trade, Mohamed Al-Hawij, examined Sunday, in Algiers, the ways and means to strengthen economic and trade cooperation.
The meeting was held on the sidelines of the Algerian-Libyan Economic Forum, attended by a large delegation representing companies from both countries.
At the meeting, the two ministers expressed the willingness of the two countries to boost cooperation in various fields.
Bilateral meetings between members of the Algerian Government and the Libyan Government of National Unity focused on cooperation in the sectors of interior affairs, labour and social security, transport and public works, health, finance and energy.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony