APS : SUNDAY 30 MAY 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Finance Aimene Benabderrahmane and the Libyan minister of Economy and Trade, Mohamed Al-Hawij, examined Sunday, in Algiers, the ways and means to strengthen economic and trade cooperation.
The meeting was held on the sidelines of the Algerian-Libyan Economic Forum, attended by a large delegation representing companies from both countries.
At the meeting, the two ministers expressed the willingness of the two countries to boost cooperation in various fields.
Bilateral meetings between members of the Algerian Government and the Libyan Government of National Unity focused on cooperation in the sectors of interior affairs, labour and social security, transport and public works, health, finance and energy.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister