Embassy of Algeria in Sofia | Bulgaria > News > Information > Algeria, "key player" with United Nations system
APS :Monday, 07 September 2015
ALGIERS- Algeria is a “key player” within the United Nations System, said Sunday the Resident Representative of the United National Development Programme (UNDP) and UN Resident Coordinator in Algeria, Cristina Amaral.
Speaking during a meeting with Minister of Relations with Parliament Tahar Khaoua, Amaral hailed “Algeria’s commitment to support and defend UN principles, dubbing it a “key player within the UN System, through its constant participation in major debates on current and future issues,” said a Ministry’s statement.
For his part, Khaoua highlighted the reforms undertaken by Algeria in various areas at the initiative of the President of the Republic.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles
February 16, 2023 ambalg Highlights, Politics