APS :Monday, 07 September 2015
ALGIERS- Algeria is a “key player” within the United Nations System, said Sunday the Resident Representative of the United National Development Programme (UNDP) and UN Resident Coordinator in Algeria, Cristina Amaral.
Speaking during a meeting with Minister of Relations with Parliament Tahar Khaoua, Amaral hailed “Algeria’s commitment to support and defend UN principles, dubbing it a “key player within the UN System, through its constant participation in major debates on current and future issues,” said a Ministry’s statement.
For his part, Khaoua highlighted the reforms undertaken by Algeria in various areas at the initiative of the President of the Republic.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum