APS : Thursday, 28 September 2017
AMMAN (Jordan)- Algeria an d Jordan signed Thursday in Amman an agreement on the creation of an Algeria-Jordan Business Council an another about cooperation between Algerian and Jordanian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
The agreements have been signed following an Algerian-Jordanian Businessmen Forum meeting, the first of its kind, by the chairman of the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mohamed Laid Benamor, and his counterpart of the Jordanian Chamber of Commerce, Nail El-Kabarati.
They were inked in the presence of Jordanian minister of Industry and Trade, Yaroub Qudah, on the sidelines of the Arab-African economic forum held in Jordan.
The first agreement provides for the creation of an Algeria-Jordan Business Council to “boost and expand ties and contacts in the economic, trade, scientific and technical fields.
By virtue of the agreement, business relations will be strengthened between business managers, business forums and unions of the two countries.
It also includes the promotion of bilateral cooperation between the small and medium-size companies in the two countries.
Algerian-Jordanian Business Council, made up of 24 members, will hold regular annual meetings. The relevant agreement has come into effect after its signing.
The second agreement, signed between the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Jordanian Chamber of Commerce, is meant to encourage, step up and expand economic, commercial, scientific and technological relations.
It also provides for exchange of information of common interest on law relating to economy, foreign trade and the Customs.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée