APS : WEDNESDAY 17 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria and Jordan have signed seven cooperation agreements in the fields of trade, public works, transport, industry and mining, youth and sports, and culture,
as well as the minutes of the 8th session of Algeria-Jordan Joint Committee, held Wednesday in Algiers.
The National Agency for Investment Development (ANDI) and Jordan Investment Commission signed a cooperation agreement in the field of investment, while the National Agency for Intermediation and Land Regulation (ANIREF) and Jordan Industrial Estates Company signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on cooperation and exchange of expertise in the field of development and the creation of industrial areas.
Two MoUs were also inked in the field of infrastructures (roads and bridges), consumer protection, fight against corruption and the control of goods and services between the two countries.
The National Agency for Foreign Trade Promotion and Jordan Investment Commission signed a technical cooperation agreement on the promotion of foreign trade, in addition to the 2018-2020 executive programme of cultural cooperation and the 2018-2020 executive programme of cooperation for youth.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune