APS : Tuesday, 04 September 2018
BEIJING- Algeria and China have inked On Tuesday in Beijing a Memorandum of Understanding on Algeria’s adherence to the Chinese “Belt and Road” initiative. The MoU was signed by Foreign Minister ,
Abdelkader Messahel and Chairman of National Development and Reform Commission He Lifeng, on the sidelines of the2018 Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC).
It marks the adherence of Algeria to the New Silk Road (“Belt and Road” Initiative), contributing thus to reinforcing the Algerian-Chinese cooperation.
Over 90 countries from various continents have joint this Initiative.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony