APS : Tuesday, 04 September 2018
BEIJING- Algeria and China have inked On Tuesday in Beijing a Memorandum of Understanding on Algeria’s adherence to the Chinese “Belt and Road” initiative. The MoU was signed by Foreign Minister ,
Abdelkader Messahel and Chairman of National Development and Reform Commission He Lifeng, on the sidelines of the2018 Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC).
It marks the adherence of Algeria to the New Silk Road (“Belt and Road” Initiative), contributing thus to reinforcing the Algerian-Chinese cooperation.
Over 90 countries from various continents have joint this Initiative.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation