APS : WEDNESDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 2017
CAIRO-Algeria will partake as a guest of honour at the 49th Cairo International Book Fair, scheduled on 27 January-10 February 2018, in Nasr City,
the event organization committee announced in a meeting held Tuesday in Cairo.
During the previous edition of the International Book Fair of Algiers held in October 2016, at which Egypt was guest of honour, Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi announced that Algeria would be the guest of honour of the 49th Cairo International Book Fair.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum