APS : TUESDAY 15 MAY 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has decided to grant a new humanitarian aid to the Libyan populations to allow them to overcome the difficulties they are facing, said Tuesday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
“The Algerian government has decided to grant a new humanitarian aid to Libya, meant for the Libyan populations to allow them to overcome the difficulties they are facing,” said the communiqué.
“This emergency aid granted in coordination with the concerned Libyan authorities is part of Algeria’s continuous solidarity action with Libya to meet some of the urgent needs of these neighboring populations,” said the communiqué.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune