APS : Wednesday, 15 August 2018
ALGIERS-The Algerian government has decided to grant an emergency humanitarian aid of 30 tonnes to Niger,
mainly composed of food products and drugs, the Foreign Affairs Ministry announced Wednesday in a communiqué.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization