APS : TUESDAY 07 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS – The fourth session of the Algerian-French Joint Economic Committee (COMEFA) will be held Sunday in Algiers under the chairmanship of Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel, and French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian, the foreign ministry said Tuesday in a communiqué.
The 4th session of COMEFA will see the participation of Minister of Industry and Mines, Youcef Yousfi, and French Minister of Economy and Finance, Bruno Le Maire.
The meeting will provide the two parties with the opportunities to engage “an exhaustive assessment of the economic cooperation and examine the prospects to reinforce the unfolding partnerships and the launch of many others by the two countries’ economic operators,” added the source.
As part of the permanent consultations between Algeria and France, Messahel and Le Drian will also chair the 4th session of the Bilateral Dialogue on the political and security questions.
The two ministers will examine “the various issues related to the regional and international situation;” namely in Libya, Mali and the Sahel.
Besides, they will exchange views on “the experiences in terms of the fight against terrorism and its ramifications, violent extremism and radicalization,” added the communiqué.
The French delegation will meet with Algerian senior officials and members of the government,” concluded the source.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya