Algeria follows with interest situation in geopolitical neighbourhood, says Ould Khelifa
APS : Thursday, 16 March 2017
ALGIERS- The Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa affirmed Wednesday that Algeria “follows with interest the situation in its geopolitical neighbourhood,”
underlining its efforts for a return of peace in the countries of the Arab-African region, which are experiencing internal crises, through the adoption of “dialogue between the parties to conflict and renunciation of violence.”
“In an audience granted to the heads of the diplomatic missions of Latin American countries and the Caribbean to Algiers, led, at their request, by Mexico’s ambassador Juan Jose Gonzales Mijares, Ould Khelifa said, concerning the developments in the Sahel region, that Algeria, which fought against terrorism and suffered from its throes, follows with interest the situation in its geopolitical neighbourhood,” according to a communiqué of the People’s National Assembly.
He underlined that “under the guidelines of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Algeria makes huge efforts to ensure the return of peace and stability in the countries of the Arab-African region, which are going through internal crises, through the adoption of dialogue between the parties to conflict and the renunciation of violence.”
During this meeting, Ould Khelifa broached “the excellent friendship and cooperation relations between Algeria and Latin American countries and the Caribbean,” referring to the bilateral cooperation model between Algeria and Mexico.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée