APS : Monday, 31 October 2022
ALGIERS-Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack against the headquarters of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Higher Education in Mogadishu (Somalia),
reaffirming the need to strengthen regional and international cooperation to face terrorist threats, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said Monday in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the barbaric terrorist attack perpetrated by a terrorist group against the headquarters of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Higher Education in Mogadishu, resulting in several deaths and injuries,” said the statement.
“Algeria presents its sincere condolences to the Government and people of Somalia, assuring the families of the victims of its compassion and wishing a speedy recovery to the injured and stresses the need to strengthen regional and international cooperation to confront terrorist threats and eradicate this heinous scourge, which undermines the security of defenseless citizens, leads to bloodshed and destroys the country’s civil and neuralgic structures,” added the source.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia