APS : Monday, 31 October 2022
ALGIERS-Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack against the headquarters of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Higher Education in Mogadishu (Somalia),
reaffirming the need to strengthen regional and international cooperation to face terrorist threats, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said Monday in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the barbaric terrorist attack perpetrated by a terrorist group against the headquarters of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Higher Education in Mogadishu, resulting in several deaths and injuries,” said the statement.
“Algeria presents its sincere condolences to the Government and people of Somalia, assuring the families of the victims of its compassion and wishing a speedy recovery to the injured and stresses the need to strengthen regional and international cooperation to confront terrorist threats and eradicate this heinous scourge, which undermines the security of defenseless citizens, leads to bloodshed and destroys the country’s civil and neuralgic structures,” added the source.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea