APS : Monday, 31 October 2022
ALGIERS-Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack against the headquarters of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Higher Education in Mogadishu (Somalia),
reaffirming the need to strengthen regional and international cooperation to face terrorist threats, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said Monday in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the barbaric terrorist attack perpetrated by a terrorist group against the headquarters of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Higher Education in Mogadishu, resulting in several deaths and injuries,” said the statement.
“Algeria presents its sincere condolences to the Government and people of Somalia, assuring the families of the victims of its compassion and wishing a speedy recovery to the injured and stresses the need to strengthen regional and international cooperation to confront terrorist threats and eradicate this heinous scourge, which undermines the security of defenseless citizens, leads to bloodshed and destroys the country’s civil and neuralgic structures,” added the source.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation