APS : Monday, 16 July 2018
ALGIERS- The meeting of senior officials, in preparation for the second session of Algeria-European Union Strategic Dialogue on security issues and fight against terrorism, opened Monday in Algiers.
The second session of Algeria-EU Strategic Dialogue, to be held in October in Algiers, will be co-chaired by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini.
The meeting aims at assessing cooperation in fields of common interest for both parties, with special focus on issues related to security and counterterrorism.
The first session of this high-level strategic dialogue took place in Brussels, Belgium, on 19 October 2017, under the co-chairmanship of Messahel and Mogherini.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea