APS : Monday, 16 July 2018
ALGIERS- The meeting of senior officials, in preparation for the second session of Algeria-European Union Strategic Dialogue on security issues and fight against terrorism, opened Monday in Algiers.
The second session of Algeria-EU Strategic Dialogue, to be held in October in Algiers, will be co-chaired by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini.
The meeting aims at assessing cooperation in fields of common interest for both parties, with special focus on issues related to security and counterterrorism.
The first session of this high-level strategic dialogue took place in Brussels, Belgium, on 19 October 2017, under the co-chairmanship of Messahel and Mogherini.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum