APS : Tuesday, 20 November 2018
ALGIERS-Algeria and the European Union (EU) have drafted a roadmap to enhance the strategic energy partnership in the upcoming years, announced the European Commissioner announced Tuesday in Algiers.
During a press conference he co-chaired with Energy Minister, Mustapha Guitouni ahead of the 3rd annual meeting of the Algeria-EU High Level Political Dialogue, Aias Canete stated that both sides “have drawn up a roadmap that will guide partnership activities in the upcoming years and will help to significantly develop them.”
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune