APS : Tuesday, 12 September 2017
BLIDA- The institutional twinning project between Algeria and European Union (EU) will be profitable to the national industry and economy, as well as all the Algerian society, said Tuesday, in Blida,
the project’s manager Françoise Ror.
In a seminar devoted to the launching of a food processing competitiveness pole in the Mitidja, Ror said that this project signed by the Algerian companies and their European counterparts (France, Spain and Finland), focuses mainly on the creation of competitiveness poles, will be profitable to the Algerian economy.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo