APS : Tuesday, 12 September 2017
BLIDA- The institutional twinning project between Algeria and European Union (EU) will be profitable to the national industry and economy, as well as all the Algerian society, said Tuesday, in Blida,
the project’s manager Françoise Ror.
In a seminar devoted to the launching of a food processing competitiveness pole in the Mitidja, Ror said that this project signed by the Algerian companies and their European counterparts (France, Spain and Finland), focuses mainly on the creation of competitiveness poles, will be profitable to the Algerian economy.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum