APS : Wednesday, 16 December 2015
ALGIERS- Algeria has been elected Wednesday, in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates), for the first time member of the Executive Bureau of the Council of Arab Tourism Ministers, said a communiqué of the ministry.
Minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Amar Ghoul, who is representing Algeria in the works of the 18th Arab Tourism Ministers Council, was elected vice-president of the Executive Bureau of the Council of Arab Tourism Ministers, according to the source.
During this meeting, Ghoul will hold talks with his counterparts of several countries and heads of delegations to discuss the development of the bilateral relations between Algeria and the Arab countries and the Arab Tourism Organization (ATO).
The participants in this meeting, to which tourism Arab ministers and ATO are taking part, will discuss several themes relating to the strengthening of the joint Arab action in the field of tourism.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart