APS : Monday, 06 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria condemns the “cowardly” terrorist attack perpetrated Sunday against Mali’s Boulikessi military base, killing eleven soldiers, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Monday.
“We condemn the cowardly terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday against Boulikessi base in Mali, in which eleven among the valuable Malian soldiers were killed,” Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
The ministry’s spokesperson offered Algeria’s condolences to the families of the victims, expressing its “solidarity with our Malian brother people and government.”
The latest attack “is a vain attempt in the face of the significant progress and achievements made through the determination of all Malians involved the national reconciliation, development and peace process.”
“Algeria, as a leading member of the international mediation and chairman of the committee for monitoring agreement on peace and national reconciliation in Mali based on Algiers process, will spare no efforts to assist our Malian brothers in achieving the goals they set, through the implementation of the agreement.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart