APS : Saturday, 07 March 2020
ALGIERS-Algeria has “strongly” condemned the double suicide bombing that struck the Tunisian capital Tunis on Friday, expressing its full solidarity with this brotherly country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Saturday in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the double terrorist attack that targeted a security patrol in the capital Tunis on Friday and expresses its total and unconditional solidarity with Tunisia, a sister country,” the source said.
“Algeria reiterates its constant support to the Tunisian people and their Government against the terrorist attacks and its purveyors who wanted, by this cowardly act, to harm Tunisia and its strong institutions in the wake of a political and historical deadline,” added the source.
“While extending our condolences to the family of the Shahid and our wishes for a speedy recovery to the wounded, we remain convinced of the ability of the brotherly Tunisian people to overcome, thanks to their wisdom, clear-sightedness and the solidity of their political and security institutions, the remnants of terrorism and to eliminate this scourge that is alien to our religion and values,” the same source concluded.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار