APS : Tuesday, 25 January 2022
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the repeated attacks on Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, reaffirming its continued solidarity with the two countries,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said in a statement.
“Algeria expresses its strong condemnation and indignation following the repeated attacks on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and reaffirms its continued solidarity with the two brotherly countries,” said the source.
“While condemning these hostile acts, Algeria calls once again to avoid escalation and to make wisdom and dialogue prevail to overcome the disagreements and find solutions likely to ensure security, peaceful and prosperous future for all the peoples of the region,” concluded the source.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune