APS : Tuesday, 25 January 2022
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the repeated attacks on Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, reaffirming its continued solidarity with the two countries,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said in a statement.
“Algeria expresses its strong condemnation and indignation following the repeated attacks on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and reaffirms its continued solidarity with the two brotherly countries,” said the source.
“While condemning these hostile acts, Algeria calls once again to avoid escalation and to make wisdom and dialogue prevail to overcome the disagreements and find solutions likely to ensure security, peaceful and prosperous future for all the peoples of the region,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy