APS : Tuesday, 05 December 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the “despicable” assassination of the former president of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh,
said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué Tuesday.
“Algeria strongly condemns the despicable assassination of Ali Abdullah Saleh, the former president of Yemen,” said the communiqué.
“Whoever the perpetrators of this crime and whatever the reasons given to justify it, it is a barbaric act,” added the Presidency’s communiqué.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization