APS : Tuesday, 05 December 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the “despicable” assassination of the former president of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh,
said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué Tuesday.
“Algeria strongly condemns the despicable assassination of Ali Abdullah Saleh, the former president of Yemen,” said the communiqué.
“Whoever the perpetrators of this crime and whatever the reasons given to justify it, it is a barbaric act,” added the Presidency’s communiqué.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied