APS : Saturday, 14 September 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria on Saturday strongly condemned the attacks on oil facilities in Abqaiq and Khurais in the eastern region of Saudi Arabia, expressing outrage at any damage to the resources of this country.
“We strongly condemn the attacks targeting oil facilities in Abqaiq and Khurais in Saudi Arabia and express our indignation at any attack on the resources of this country, “said the Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
Showing the solidarity of Algeria with Saudi Arabia and its brotherly people, the Foreign Ministry spokesman has reiterated Algeria’s call to “avoid escalation” and to “privilege wisdom and dialogue”.
Algeria aspires that “security and stability are brought back in the region in the best interest of our countries and peoples,” he concluded.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan