APS : Monday, 06 August 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned the attack, which targeted the ceremony marking the 81stanniversary of the Bolivarian National Guard in Venezuela, and reiterated its total rejection of the resort to violence for political purposes, said Monday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization