APS : Monday, 06 August 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned the attack, which targeted the ceremony marking the 81stanniversary of the Bolivarian National Guard in Venezuela, and reiterated its total rejection of the resort to violence for political purposes, said Monday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied