APS : Monday, 06 August 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned the attack, which targeted the ceremony marking the 81stanniversary of the Bolivarian National Guard in Venezuela, and reiterated its total rejection of the resort to violence for political purposes, said Monday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya