APS : Monday, 06 August 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned the attack, which targeted the ceremony marking the 81stanniversary of the Bolivarian National Guard in Venezuela, and reiterated its total rejection of the resort to violence for political purposes, said Monday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony