APS : Monday, 25 June 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria condemns the attack that targeted Zimbabwean president Emmerson Mnangagwa’s election campaign meeting in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs,
Abdelaziz Benali-Cherif, said Sunday.
“We strongly condemn the criminal attack which targeted on Saturday (23 June 2018) the election campaign rally of Zimbabwe’s president, his Excellency Emmerson Mnangagwa, and which left several casualties, including the vice-president, HE Kembo Mohadi,” Benali-Cherif told APS.
“While expressing our compassion to the injured and our solidarity with our Zimbabwean brother people and Government, we remain convinced that such acts cannot hamper the democratic expression of the Zimbabweans, and especially not discouraging them from consolidating the country’s constitutional institutions.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied