APS: Friday, 05 February 2021
ALGIERS -Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum reiterated Thursday at the 38th session of the Executive Council of the African Union (AU) Algeria’s commitment to pay “on time”
its financial contributions to the AU budget and the Peace Fund, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
“Firmly convinced of the principle of solidarity and equitable burden-sharing and concerned about the achievement of the goals the African continent at all levels, Algeria is committed to pay, on time, its financial contributions to the AU budget and the Peace Fund,” Boukadoum said in a speech he delivered before participants.
The minister also stressed “the imperative attachment to the founding principles of the AU, particularly in terms of respect for the sovereignty of Member States, in the context of the implementation of the infrastructure development programmes in Africa,” said the source.
The Executive considered a report on the contributions of member states to the AU budget and the Peace Fund, and discussed the projects proposed under the second phase of the African Infrastructure Development Programme.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony