APS : Wednesday, 22 May 2019
ALGIERS – The African Union Board of External Auditors will hold on Friday in Addis-Ababa a meeting which will be chaired by Abdelkader Benmarouf, chairman of the Court of Auditors,
said Wednesday the Court in a communiqué.
During this meeting, reports of audit of the African Union 2018 financial statements will be examined and signed. These reports were elaborated under the supervision of the Algerian Court of Auditors, said the source.
These reports will be presented by Benmarouf, chairman of the Board of External Auditors at the European Union’s Committee of Permanent Representatives (COREP) on 27 and 29 May 2019, added the communiqué.
Last January, the Algerian Court of Auditors was unanimously elected President of the Board of External Auditors for a two-year term (2019-2020) after two successive terms as a member of the Board (2015- 2018).
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization