APS : Wednesday, 22 May 2019
ALGIERS – The African Union Board of External Auditors will hold on Friday in Addis-Ababa a meeting which will be chaired by Abdelkader Benmarouf, chairman of the Court of Auditors,
said Wednesday the Court in a communiqué.
During this meeting, reports of audit of the African Union 2018 financial statements will be examined and signed. These reports were elaborated under the supervision of the Algerian Court of Auditors, said the source.
These reports will be presented by Benmarouf, chairman of the Board of External Auditors at the European Union’s Committee of Permanent Representatives (COREP) on 27 and 29 May 2019, added the communiqué.
Last January, the Algerian Court of Auditors was unanimously elected President of the Board of External Auditors for a two-year term (2019-2020) after two successive terms as a member of the Board (2015- 2018).
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony